Jun 27, 2010

Dear Perez Hilton....

Keep Your Mouth Shut, If You Have No Fucking Clue what You're Talking About...

If you don't know who Perez Hilton is (no he's not Paris Hilton's brother)... his is a gossip blogger. He made himself famous for having juicy gossip on the celebs first and being pretty blunt and scrutinizing of them. Which made him hated by many celebrity's but loved by the public. At first, I had a love hate relationship with him, he was funny, at times rude, and controversial but whatever.. freedom of speech right?

Now, I am fully annoyed with him and his stupidity. He calls stars out for basking in their celebrity, yet.. he is doing this himself. He is more focused on his celebrity, that his blog is suffering. He reports news WAY to late, or reports things now that people have known for a long time.... but, what really irks me is his need to "gossip" about politics. What irks me more is his liberal bias. Now, before we get started, I really don't judge people on their political affiliation and I KNOW that not everyone is like the stereotype of their political party.. cause I really am not. However, I hate the UBER liberals.. especially the ones who don't know what they are talking about. It's not just his blatant attack on republicans and Fox that bother me as much..as when it's a Democrat or CNN who makes a mistake... he never acknowledges it.

I REALLY started getting upset with him when he attacked Bristol Palin for saying being a teen mom is hard. Literally, she said that her life was hard and that she had to work and Perez turned it on her saying that she was whiny and didn't want her child and how hypocritical of her to give abstinence speeches. REALLY?! What.. should she lie and say " Hey kids, being a mom is SO easy.. I recommend you all have unprotected sex..." Fuck. Just because, she was honest and said it was hard, doesn't mean she doesn't love her child.

Today, though pushed me over the edge when he decided to blog about how other states are thinking of making immigration laws like Arizona and how it promotes racism. Btw, this makes me want to say "Well we shouldn't have gay marriage, cause it promotes AIDS" (He is gay btw) Which obviously it doesn't... their is not correlation between gay marriage and aids. I also, support gay marriage for future reference. Just like the immigration laws, have nothing to do with racism. READ the fucking law! This pisses me off.. It is ALREADY ILLEGAL to be here without a green card.. so what is wrong with us enforcing it?! Plus, what part of ILLEGAL don't these people get? Especially, all those jobs that illegal immigrants have could go to all the US citizens who don't have jobs.

He just pisses me off. Stick to your gossip blog.. stick with what you know.

1 comment:

  1. Damn Kelsey! I totally agree with that blog/rant. I went to his site after I read your post and I read the specific post you mentioned about the Immigration Law. I couldn't help by laugh at, not only him, the people in the picture, but at the comments that had been written in reply to his blog. So many people bashed Perez and agreed with the law.. I find that extremely funny, because I can just imagine him sitting there reading these replies saying to himself "Well.. shit. That was a mistake." ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews