Jun 28, 2010

Excessive Bumper Stickers

We all have a lot to say.. but REALLY? I want to just say before I rant on, that people from BOTH sides do it, I am not attacking one specific side in this post. This is merely from my personal experience at work.

So, today at work I helped out a lady to her car with her groceries. As we approached her car, I thought to myself: "oh shit.. is that HER car? The one with at least 20 bumper stickers" Of course, it was.. As I was "helping" her -SIDEBAR- Courtesy clerks ask "Would you like any help outside?" Not "Would you like me to do that for you because you are a lazy motherfucker?" Anyways, she was standing there watching me put her groceries in her car's trunk. I tried to read as many stickers as possible out of curiosity. Honestly, I stopped reading them after these two: "Proud to be a Democrat" and, (what really pissed me off) "Want a better country? Fire Republicans!" Can I just say this first.. As I am standing there in 100 degree whether (not complaining) working my ass off, she is standing there watching me put HER groceries in HER car.. She is the Democrat.. I am the Republican.. Now, you will say "that's only one person/Democrat".. Well to be honest, that is not the only Democrat with many bumper stickers who I have "helped" out, sorry. Overall, it is extremely immature and childish. You almost want to feel bad for that person, but then you eventually come to your senses and agree that the world is better without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews