Oct 30, 2010

Brandon..Going back to school!?

Whoa...! I never thought this day would come. No one in my life really thought this day would ever come.. they hoped for it, but never expected it. Not only am I going back to school, but I am starting this semester in January!!

I will be aiming for my AA in Fire Technology with an EMT course along with my GE credits. I am extremely excited to get my GE's over and done with and even more excited to start my major classes!! Here are some of the classes I am looking into taking:

CORE
  • Fire Prevention Organization
  • Fire Prevention Technology
  • Fire Protection Equipment & Systems
  • Building Construction for Fire Protection
  • Fire Behavior & Combustion
EXTRA
  • Emergency Medical Technician-1
  • Hazardous Materials
  • Fire Fighting Tactics & Strategy 1
I cannot wait to get my classes started and then of course finished! I ultimately want to be a Fire Fighter, but I have been talking to current Fire Fighters, and they said it's easier to be hired if you are a paramedic first, so that is the route I want to take. I am so beyond excited to finally be doing what I have always wanted to do! I'll keep yall updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews