Nov 21, 2010

Brandon & Kelsey's Open House Adventure

This morning Kelsey and I decided to eat breakfast at Paty's and then go on a walk around Toluca Lake. Kelsey saw an open house sign and once we got close enough to read the address, she nearly cried. She was so happy to see her *dream* house was open for open house. The home, currently owned by Peter Facinelli & Jennifer Garth, is currently up for sale for $5,299,999 at 8,416 sqft; 6 bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms. We walked in and was given a tour of this incredible house by Andrew Manning, a family friend of Peter & Jennie, both Kelsey and I amazed about every single detail of the home and design. We can expect nothing less from a Paul Williams designed home. After we walked around the house, we stopped to talk with Carolyn Garth, Jennifer's mother. At this time, the only guests in the home were Kelsey and myself, with both Andrew Manning and Carolyn Garth.

After talking for awhile, Carolyn asks "I have Apple Crisp.. who wants some?!" Kelsey and I both say that we would love some and continue to follow her to the kitchen. She gives us a slice of her homemade apple crisp and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Kelsey and I stayed in this home, talking and eating with Andrew and Carolyn for over 2 hours. Right before we were about to leave, I asked Kelsey if she wants me to take a picture of her in this beautiful home and then Carolyn takes my blackberry and says "go sit over there by the fire place!" She then continues to take a picture of Kelsey and I sitting on Peter Facinelli's and Jennifer Garth's fire place.. She and Andrew both say "This should be your Christmas card!".

When we left, Kelsey and I, both in a little bit of excitement, look at each other and say "Jennifer Garth's mother just fed us home made apple crisp and took a picture of us in their home....." That, to us, is extremely exciting and we think this has been an extremely eventful day and it's only 3 pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews