Jun 11, 2010

Updates

As of Monday the 7th, I have decided to finally move down south to look for work down there so I can be a lot closer to Kelsey. I tried getting a job transfer from Safeway to Vons, but it is taking way too long, so I've decided to just give my two week notice a week from today so I can drive down the week of July 5th. I decided to wait a week for my two weeks because Kelsey is flying up for the 4th of July and instead of having her fly back down, she can drive down with me on moving day.

My game plan is to get at least two jobs ASAP. I will definitely talk with Vons about re-hiring me just to bring in a weekly pay check. I will also be looking for another part time job on top of that. Meanwhile, I will be applying to the Electrician Union so I can take their placement test and be listed on their "list" for a possible career. We'll see as time goes by, where the days take me :). Hopefully I am not rushing this too fast, I really hope everything works out for Kelsey and I.

Just a few updates for those that read!

2 comments:

  1. gl to u brandon and make sure u hit me up to hang out when ur down here man.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews